Housing Development Information SessionName: Housing Development Information SessionDate: November 17, 2020Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM PSTWebsite: http://housekern20.eventbrite.comTrip Builder: View TripEvent Description:
FREE workshop for new housing development financing opportunities. Please join the Income Property Association of Kern and Housing Outreach Partnership for a free housing development information session.
Come learn about incentives, funding, and financing opportunities for the development of affordable housing. Many new programs are now available through the City of Bakersfield and the State of California. This is the perfect chance to learn how your business take advantage of these opportunities.
We will be discussing COVID Prevention Funds, Gap Financing, Multi-Family Development Grants, and Rapid Re-housing Incentives. Bakersfield needs more housing, so let's get building!
- Cecelia Griego - Economic Development Principal Planner, City of Bakersfield
- Jason Cater - Economic Development Associate Planner II, City of Bakersfield
- Tony Miranda - Planning & Development Specialist, Housing Authority of the County of Kern
- Heather Kimmel - Assistant Executive Director, Housing Authority of the County of Kern
- Louis B. Gill - Executive Director, Bakersfield Homeless Center
This event is made possible with assistance from the City of Bakersfield, the Housing Authority of the County of Kern, and Bakersfield Homeless Center. https://housekern20.eventbrite.com